Read and think, [Demonstrator experience]

Lets read their experiences and, and use your brain and think with your heart :)


Queen Elizabeth with Us meh.. hehe

Bumble bee with MALAYSIA RALLY!! :)

"don't you ever UNDERESTIMATE ME!!" HUAHUAHUA

My group has a lovely little story to tell as well, of how we escaped from the Tung Shin hospital area after one of the tear gas attacks. We took a little alley uphill between the shophouses, and there was a block of flats there. One of the residents told us to go through the building to get out through the back! We climbed upstairs and then along the opposite corridor a woman shouted and pointed, "That way, go that way, there is an exit out the back!" and we scuttled along our corridor, down the back stairs and found ourselves safe outside on Changkat Tung Shin or something like that.

Rakyat all contributing in their own ways!




I like this one, POlis AMAN ;p


Many shops were closed except for a small store and a 7-11 outlet which were doing brisk business. What struck me was that people lined up in an orderly manner to pay for their drinks. No one was pushing or looting. The store on its part did not hike up its prices and sold mineral water at RM1. McDonald’s was also open for business and was packed with people.In the midst of the chaos, I saw strangers sharing salt and drinking water.

People warned one another about potholes. A young man placed a balloon on a pothole as a warning to others. A group of Muslims was seen praying on the street. There were no rabble-rousers looking for a fight. I did not witness anyone hurling insults at the police or doing anything to provoke them. Instead of parangs or molotov cocktails, I saw people holding flowers and Malaysian flags.

When the police shot tear gas at the crowd, I only saw people helping one another. A middle-aged Malay woman covered a Chinese friend’s head with her tudung. A man bravely ran to cover the tear gas cannisters.

For me, what I witnessed at the Bersih rally was a story of tenacity, bravery, solidarity, kindness, civility and hope.



"they prohibited us from taking ablution, they prohibited us from praying in the Mosque, but Allah Almighty is the owner of the Earth" :)

solidarity~~ burst into tears +_+, May Allah open their hearts to revert Islam

3. A friend of journalist
I was there when Malaysians of all colours and ages walked peacefully towards the Puduraya Bus Station, and I was there as we all revelled in the fact that there were definitely more than 20,000 people standing all around — on the roads, in and around the bus station and Menara Maybank itself.


Digi got caught

Aunty Anne!! :)

This is where I witnessed a whole new Malaysia. Malays, Chinese and Indians were smiling, laughing, waving at people in the LRTs together. No one uttered curse words, no one showed the FRU the finger (I checked when a police helicopter flew by) and no one seemed inclined to any kind of violence, except for the FRU that is.


p/s : the pictures were taken from facebook :)

to be continued later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

-saya salah? sila betulkan dengan beri komen yang bernas
-saya betul? sila bagi semangat kat saya, huhu
-saya nak tahu apa yang otak kamu sedang fikirkan :P